Your professional portfolio reimagined. We help tell your story as you navigate life's journey
Find inspiration from over 20,000 superstars active in our community
Search over 1000's of jobs from full time positions to apprenticeships. We have you covered
Be empowered through a wide network of organisations, companies, mentors and educators
We unlock your potential to succeed through cutting edge technology
Our platform will always be free for young people
We help tell your story as you navigate your path through education,
training and employment. Together let's build a career you love by showcasing the real you.
Be grateful for the beautiful planet we are so lucky to live on everyday!
An absolutely beautiful view, I hope it made you smile!
Went on a walk today and picked up rubbish I found, helping the environment one piece at a time!
FOH Part time | We need you now!
Are you a FOH pro who enjoys busy service and bringing outstanding customer experience?
* 20-30 hours flexible availability
* Barista skills preferred but not essential
We value a professional and pos read more...itive read more... team culture, and exceeding customer expectations. We offer a great team environment, staff benefits, and a happy friendly workplace.
Send your CV and cover letter telling us a bit about yourself to email@example.com
About us www.neocafe.co.nz/
29 jun 2022
BaseUp is the Bay of Plenty’s largest contracting provider to the residential sector. We also provide a large range of services and expertise to the commercial and industrial sectors, allowing us to be the go-to, one stop shop for all Foundation, Concrete, Retaining and Landscape services.
About the Role
We’re looking for a keen and enthusiastic Labourer to assist our Retaining Team with the successful and efficient running of Base Up Contracting Projects & Sites. You’ll be joining a well-established business that can offer a great range of benefits and career opportunities.
What’s on Offer
* Full PPE kit and uniform
* Guaranteed minimum hours.
* Opportunity to develop and progress within the company.
* Awesome culture and team environment.
* Experienced, knowledgeable and supportive managers.
* Physically fit.
* Reliable and punctual.
* Positive attitude towards work.
Please contact Jess on 027 249 9877 for a confidential discussion. Apply now via this website, Alternatively, email your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Base Up Contracting is committed to the Health and Safety of all our employees.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening.
You must have the right to live and work in NZ to apply for this job.
29 jun 2022
INSPACE takes a modern and design-led approach to functional solutions for both commercial and residential spaces. We provide commercial joinery, shopfitting, plastic fabrication, signage and residential kitchens.
A local Family owner business we take pride in what we create and aim to have a positive, supportive and enjoyable working environment.
We are looking for Assembler to join our production team. In this role you will be part of a team that assembles and builds retails displays and various engineered products.
As part of the building process you will be interpreting drawings and using various hand and power tools to help you build the products. Ideally we are looking for someone who has had experience in a similar environment.
As this is a fast-paced role a good level of physical fitness will be required, you will need a keen eye for detail and be able to problem solve. You will also be a team player who is not afraid to get your hands dirty, be reliable and have a good attendance record.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 4.00pm.
Ideally you will have:
- Worked in a similar environment or have have a similar practical experience.
- Willing to listen and follow instructions
- A positivie attitude
Would be great if:
- Had a class 2 truck licence
29 jun 2022
Keen on working in the outdoors?
Keen on working on the Moana? Love oysters?
Seasonal Oyster Farm workers required to work in our Coromandel based farm team. No experience necessary all training provided, but suits workers that are comfortable on the water and like physical work
Please note you must be:
- eligible to work in NZ
- a reliable and efficient worker
- able to pass a pre-employment drug test and medical
- must be fit and healthy and able to do physical work
Tasks also include light physical work, packing fresh and frozen oysters as well as general labour tasks.
Sunday to Friday between 5am to 7pm. Hours vary due to tides.
29 jun 2022
This position involves:
- 3-4 years to gain a New Zealand certificate in light fabrication (Level 4)
- E-learning, practical workplace assessments & block courses each year.
- Working on stainless steel, mild steel & aluminium across multiple industries (residential architectural, commercial & industrial)
What we are looking for:
- An interest in metal work or engineering/welding
- Good with your hands
- Able to problem solve and think outside of the box
- Open to long hours when needed
- An ability in maths
- Committed, reliable & motivated
- Strong ability to communicate clearly & concisely
- An attention to detail
- Health & safety conscience
- Ability to read tech drawings